Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Psalms 31:11-12

"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, [Why?! Why did Jesus do that for me?] To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. [Don't be quiet about what the Lord has done for you -- rejoice! That the world may see!]
O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever."
Psalms 31:11-12
Neither go back in fear and misgiving to the past,
nor in anxiety and forecasting to the future;
but lie quiet under His hand, having no will but His.
H.E. Manning

4 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

Beautiful! Perfect! So TRUE!
Thanks for sharing!

BrittLeigh said...

Aw Beth, that was beautiful!

Jeremy said...

Wow!!! That is an awesome sunset pic!!
Jeremy

Bethanie said...

I really like that quote under the picture.