Thursday, May 04, 2006

Coming soon...

I haven't blogged for a whole week! But be assured that just because I haven't blogged, my life hasn't been quiet. (grin)

For the latest news, check my family's blog. Due to a lack of internet time, our family blog gets top priority whenever we do get online. I have gotten lots of pictures and lots of ideas to blog, but due to being on the road, they will have to wait until I get home!

So stay tuned...I should be back to the 'blogging world' by Monday!

2 comments:

BrittLeigh said...

You can be sure I'm staying tuned ;). I'm eager to see pictures and read your thoughts... You're a great blogger! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I think I like this no updates?!?! Then, I don't have to find TIME to comment, and don't feel bad for not getting around to it!:)

Just kidding--the updates are great, and I wouldn't want to miss a single one! So keep them coming as your schedule allows, and I will try do the same on the comment end(grin)!

Love, and hugs your way!