Friday, April 07, 2006

Micah 7:7-9

I read the book of Micah this morning. Isn't it amazing that no matter how much we read the Bible, there is always fresh verses and new insight? Here is my verse for the day:

"I will look to the Lord;
I will wait for the God of my salvation;
My God will hear me.

Do not rejoice over me, my enemy;
When I fall, I will arise;
When I sit in darkness,
The Lord will be a light to me.

I will bear the indignation of the Lord,
Because I have sinned against Him,
Until He pleads my case and executes justice for me.

He will bring me forth to the light;
I will see His righteousness."



Thank you doesn't seem adequate to express my gratitude for all He does for me. So I give Him myself. All of me. It is the least that I can do.

But isn't that is why God's work is so amazing?! Because I can't do it!

It is ALL Him.

I could expound more upon the verse the Lord gave me this morning, but I need to run and pack my suitcase for our family's weekend trip to Kansas. So I'll just let God's Words minister to you -- it is His words that are eternal. Mine will quickly fade away.

O God, You are my God. I will ever seek to praise You.
You are awesome in all Your works.
There is nothing I desire but You.

4 comments:

Hannah Michelle said...

Amen!:-)

BrittLeigh said...

Once again you put together a very beautiful post! Thanks for that encouraging reminder!! God bless you, and have a good trip!

David Boskovic said...

>>>But isn't that why God's work is so amazing?! Because I can't do it!<<<

Amen!

>>>O God, You are my God. I will ever seek to praise You.
You are awesome in all Your works.
There is nothing I desire but You.<<<

Doesn't that just thrill your heart! Nothing. Nothing. Only You Lord.

The Lord has been teaching me more about this lately. Thanks for the post.

Rachel Marie said...

Beautifully put, Bethany... it is ALL Him...
Very uplifting and encouraging post! Thanks for sharing!=)