Thursday, April 20, 2006

Heading out...

It is time to hit the road again! In a couple hours my family and I are headed out on another trip to Wyoming and Montana. We have a full schedule, but I am looking forward to seeing what God will do. He always seems to teach me at least one big lesson on our trips. It is always good, though not often easy! But that is how the 'discipling' proccess works. It may be unpleasant at the time, but afterwards it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness.

My blessed task from day to day
is humbly, gladly, to obey.
H. M. Kimball

Glad obedience is often easier said than done! But what is God's plan for you? What responsibilities has He entrusted to you? Remain faithful! He hasn't called us all to the same tasks, but we must remain faithful to what He has given us.

Keep pressing on - on the King's Highway!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I hope you have a safe trip, Bethany! In looking at your schedule, you'll be fairly close to here in July! Maybe it will work out to come and hear you!

God bless!

abi said...

Powerful thought again, Bethany! Thank you for faithfully, humbly obeying His call to bless others through this blog!

Love, hugs, and prayers as you travel, and always!!:)

PS--Can't wait to hear what He teaches this time!

BrittLeigh said...

I'm praying for you and yours... Have a safe, fun and blessed trip. Godspeed!

Hannah Michelle said...

Hope you and the rest of the family have a safe trip filled with many blessings and lessons along the way...I'll be expectantly watching your schedule for some Ohio dates... ;-)

Jeremy said...

Great Post and thoughts!!

Have fun up North!!! I'm looking forward to seeing pics from your trip. It is soooo beautiful up there!!!

Rachel Marie said...

Thanks for the post! I hope and pray your family has a wonderful trip, and that you are all a blessing to many!