Saturday, February 04, 2006

Little Things

If you haven't figured it out by now, I love little sayings that say and mean alot, but don't take lots of words to say it! The other day I ran across
"He who prizes little things is worthy of great ones."

Hmm...little things. Everywhere. All around us. Everyday. But do I see the beauty in them? Or am I so busy that I don't even realize they are there? It is little, everyday things that make up life: a friendship, a smile, a hug, a flower, a sunset, a good laugh, an answered prayer, a song -- LIFE! Yet how often I miss the blessing of them because I'm to busy to stop and thank God for them.

What are some "little things" that you are thankful for today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bethany,
What a darling picture, how precious! So true that we should treasure the little things, but so often I want the BIG! Your blogs are always so timely. Just the little thing of being your 'come with' was a great one for me-- thank you!

Love you,
Anonymous